Altman Solon is the world’s largest strategy consulting firm adviser focused exclusively on Telecommunications, Media, and Technology (TMT). It is also the fastest growing TMT-focused firm, with 13 offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Our team is united in its intellectual curiosity for highly dynamic industries and their contributions to economies and societies around the globe.
We enable clients to seize new opportunities, improve performance, and increase shareholder value within complex and converging industries. Whether you’re graduating from college, finishing an advanced degree, or seeking new opportunities within exciting and complex sectors, there’s an opportunity for you to grow at Altman Solon. You’ll do challenging, strategic work that leverages your skills and enables you to learn quickly in the fastest-growing industries in the world.
We are currently accepting applications for the Consultant, Senior Consultant and Manager positions across Boston, Los Angeles, London, Mexico City, Milan, Munich, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney, Warsaw, and Zurich.
As a consultant you have a leading role in delivering successful projects. You will be responsible for the execution of a key project workstream, ranging from complex business modelling to research that requires a high degree of expertise. You will identify key insights from your work and create and deliver presentations that communicate them to the client team, who will see you as a key contact. You will play a crucial role supporting the development of junior analysts, and will make contributions to the firm outside of project work, through trainings, committees, or other firm-building activities.
- You have an excellent final degree.
- You think strategically and are business-focused.
- You have excellent conversational and business English (written and oral); additional languages an advantage.
- Ideally you already have some experience in the fields of consulting, banking, telco or media.
- You are able to juggle priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high quality outcomes.
- You are familiar with consulting methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- You are a consulting talent.
- Top clients and fascinating projects across all continents
- A personal development plan and regular discussions to work on professional development
- A dynamic, flexible and open working environment and a fantastic team
- Regular social events, meetings and inspiration sessions with colleagues
We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are key principles for the successful operation of any business, and especially ours. We are committed to ensuring that all employees, at all levels, feel supported, feel a sense of belonging, and are equally invested in the success of our shared work. This starts with ensuring that we draw the most talented people from all backgrounds. If your access to educational or extracurricular opportunities has been impacted by factors you would like to make us aware of, please include this information in your cover letter.